that’s just the very easy, inexpensive and gorgeous way to colour your hair temporarily.
1. Use SOFT PASTELS ONLY !!!
>You can buy them in most Art Shops or even at your hairdressers(:
Watch for special Hair Chalk, simple Artist Chalk could dry out your hair very much.
2. WET your hair before (especially with dark hair!):
use a water spray bottle, or any old spray bottle filled with water to wet your hair before chalking it. Dont wet the chalk if you’re doing this.
You need to do this to make tha colour stick to your hair. If it’s too dry it wont work, unless you have fair hair.
3. alway TWIST your hair when chalking
>>>and run the colour always the same way over your hair
– from the top to the tips.
4.let your hair AIR DRY – the colour will fade if you blow-dry it.
5. If you iron the hair after chalking it, the colour remains longer.
6.depending on how often you wash your hair, the colour can apparently remain up to one week in your hair
7.chalk can be easily washed out clothes.
>dont worry if your hairs stains your clothes a little.